I do stand corrected...
Music as a Weapon is loaded this year...
disturbed, killswitch, lacuna coil, chimaira, bury your dead, crooked x, spineshank (back together!! woohoo),
[QUOTE=steer;1772081]Disturbed is a great band, and they are great live.....
QUOTE]
They were decent at one time....but citing Disturbed as being good enough to headline Music as a Weapon is along the same lines as Korn being good enough to headline Family Values....it's their invention.
I do stand corrected...
Music as a Weapon is loaded this year...
disturbed, killswitch, lacuna coil, chimaira, bury your dead, crooked x, spineshank (back together!! woohoo),
beyond lacuna coil, that tour should be called, we are mall-core, bring us your kids with black pants and zippers down the sides of them.
Metallica and Down were on tour during the winter in Europe, Id like to have caught that, word is DOWN is coming to the Orange Peel again in April or May, Ill def be at that, the last show was the best live concert I have seen, sounded amazing. Gonna catch the farewell tour of NIN sometime this year as well.
a friend of mine went to the blackest of the black tour last year and saw, skeletonwitch, dimmu borgir and danzig. he said it was amazing. the cradle of filth show at the orange peel was amazing, from what I was told, unfortunatley I didint get to go, work got in the way of those plans.
wonder where disturbed got the idea for this video
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hlG9R944Z1Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hlG9R944Z1Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6SdmsWBO7O4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6SdmsWBO7O4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
cant get the videos to embed, regardless watch disturbed inside the fire and then watch slayers bloodline, you can see where they stole that idea from.
they also covered genesis land of confusion which was terribly done, in flames did a much better job on that song.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
All you have to do is put the address to the video and not the embed code and it'll post it.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I shot the email out for you, I should know today or tonight
they are working on getting them for next month.
if you get the chance, go. Im serious, it was awesome, the played basically the entire NOLA album, like 5 off of down II and 5 off of down III
these are the bands I want to see and havent still
in flames
the white stripes
cky
the avett brothers
I want to see DOWN and NIN again, both of whom are going to be at bonaroo
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
cky is getting ready to put out a new album! should tour as well
Bookmarks